Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To ensure all food is served according to specifications and is replenished and fresh in appearance. Responsible for keeping the cafeteria clean.
- Communicate with the supervisor to learn daily work tasks and their coordination.
- Keep all food and beverage items replenished and fresh in appearance.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep cafeteria clean.
- Dishwashing required.
- Sweeping and Moping of Dining Room area.
- Following proper health code and regulations.
- Proper labeling and dating of food items.
- Maintain beverage dispensers and ice bins.
- Responsible for salad bar food production and refilling.
- Responsible for removing and disposing trash.
- Must be able to endure exposure to heat, steam and hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 Lbs.
- Must be able to communicate well with coworkers and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Food handling experience preferred.