Material Handler – 3rdShift
Arcadia Beverage is a pasteurized cold fill scale contract packager of non-alcoholic / non-carbonated beverages for major retailers and food service distributors. We make orange juices, lemonades and teas in ready to drink bottles.
We are currently looking for 3rdShift Material Handler in the Arden, NC area.
- Determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed by reading work orders or requisitions.
- Transports materials and items from receiving or production areas to designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on shelves to pre-determined sequence such as type, style or product code and lot.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Uses ERP system to enter data.
- Prepare and take periodic cycle count inventory.
- Identifies damaged materials.
More About You:
- Forklift certification or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and/or RF Scanning.
- Material Handler experience a plus.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team member.
- Show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work.
- Be who you are each day – committing to a safe, vulnerable, and egoless world.
- Passion in being a student of people, a student of business and a student of industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, coach and mentor, embracing a learning and development team-based environment, regardless of role.
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and finishing skills; comfort in change as a state of being.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Arden, NC
More About Arcadia:
At Arcadia, we are committed to an open and transparent environment where we as humans can bring our whole self to the workplace. Paired with the autonomy and freedom to thrive, we are motivated to by a common principle of business as a driving force for good.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction