Arcadia Beverage is a pasteurized cold fill scale contract packager of non-alcoholic / non-carbonated beverages for major retailers and food service distributors. We make orange juices, lemonades and teas in ready to drink bottles.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Technician in the Arden, NC area. This job will perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, inspections and testing of equipment, building maintenance and special projects. These are experienced or entry level positions that perform a variety of tasks processing, labeling, and packaging product.
In this role, you will get to:
- Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Setup and use machines such as lathe, grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair of fabricate parts.
- Trouble shoot issues of production and facility equipment to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Complete assigned work orders and maintain maintenance area.
- Utilize maintenance systems as necessary to complete daily, weekly, and monthly duties.
- Complete work order process to completion.
- Provide continual support to the team.
- Follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality products that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF Systems and be accountable to the Arcadia Manufacturing Food Safety Quality Principles.
More About You:
- Be who you are each day – committing to a safe, vulnerable, and egoless world.
- Passion in being a student of people, a student of business and a student of industry.
- Proficient knowledge and ability in electrical, as well as welding (stick, tig, mig) pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Possess a strong attention to details with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Willingness to learn and operate all production equipment.
- Have experience with packaging high speed production (e.g., bottling, consumer products, etc.)
- Be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Flexible to work any shift as needed.
- Have plumbing and low-pressure boiler experience.
- PLC, Electrical and Mechanical experience.
- Knowledge of DC, AC circuits, motor control and measuring techniques.
- Experience in operating equipment used in industrial maintenance.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Experience with SQF is desired.
- Have experience with compressors, ammonia systems (e.g., refrigeration systems) is a plus.
- Must have five years industrial maintenance overall.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, coach and mentor, embracing a learning and development team-based environment, regardless of role.
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and finishing skills; comfort in change as a state of being.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Arden, NC
More About Arcadia:
At Arcadia, we are committed to an open and transparent environment where we as humans can bring our whole self to the workplace. Paired with the autonomy and freedom to thrive, we are motivated to by a common principle of business as a driving force for good.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Industrial Maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Benefit" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow">www.arcadiabev.com