At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide housekeeping services to the residents and employees of Givens Estates. Duties for this position will include but are not limited to housekeeping and laundry duties and will entail physical duties within the buildings of the campus as well as residential dwellings.
Team members that work 20+ hours qualify for benefits which include:
- Two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care,
- paid time off accrual,
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution,
- flexible spending accounts,
- life insurance,
- short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance,
- AFLAC insurance products,
- Lincoln Life insurance products,
- and educational assistance.