Deerpark Dining Room Attendant - Reserve
Reserve Status: a position averaging 20 hours a week.
Responsibilities will include assisting banquet servers and guestsduring special events and functions;transporting trays, food, beveragesand dishes throughout the event location; assisting with set-up and break-downof event; and general support for the department and companyas assigned. Schedule will be vary and may be includemornings,afternoons, orevenings depending onbusiness needs.($6.28 + tips)
1. Previous experience in a similar position is strongly preferred, particularly in a fine
dining or upscale restaurant.
2. Commitment to delivering world class guest service internally and externally and the ability to work successfully as part of a dynamic, guest-service oriented team.
3. Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to perform essential job functions with
speed and accuracy.
4. Strong organizational and time management skills
5. Ability to be proactive and take initiative as appropriate.
6. Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with deadlines, and
exercise good judgment.
Essential Job Duties
1. Responsibilities include guest service pertaining to replenishing table items, anticipating and addressing guest needs, and clearing dining area according to restaurant procedures.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all service procedures, established standards, company, and departmental policies.
3. Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
4. Replaces soiled table linens, cleans tables, and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
5. Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guest spills or other special needs.
6. Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
1. Lift, carry, push, and pull 25-50 pounds, lift and carry 25-50 pounds on a large
serving tray, above shoulder level, with one hand.
2. Endure various physical movements throughout work areas and over duration of
3. Ability to work in an environment that may include: variable temperature conditions
and noise levels, outdoor environments, and exposure to fumes, dust, and chemicals.