We’re looking for a CPA to maintain relationships with established clients as well as networking to obtain new ones. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all manner of accounting practices from tax to audit and forensic accounting.
- CPA Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or MBA degree
- 3+ years' experience in public accounting
- Experience and knowledge of accounting, tax and office software
- Ability to competently represent clients with the appropriate agencies
- Ability to provide timely communication and outstanding client services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite & QuickBooks
- Knowledge of tax software such as Ultra Tax CS Suite
Excellent Benefits package and pay will be based on experience.