Reserve Status : a position averaging 20 hours a week.
Server Assistants/Dining Room Attendants will assist servers by helping provide an exceptional dining experience for all guests. Responsibilities of this position include: water service during all meals and bread and butter service at dinner. The attendant will reset tables, and stock and maintains all items needed for resets during the work shift. The attendant will also assist in the maintenance of the dining room, side stations, kitchen service areas, dish breakdown area and service equipment. Position will also provide general assistance and support for leadership, the department, and the company as required. ($6.28/hr plus tips, position will never make less than $11.22/hr)Gratuity based and may vary based on business volume.)
Essential Job Duties:
1. Responsibilities include guest service pertaining to replenishing table items, anticipating and addressing guest needs, and clearing dining area according to restaurant procedures.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all service procedures, established standards, company, and departmental policies.
3. Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
4. Replaces soiled table linens, cleans tables, and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
5. Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guest spills or other special needs.
6. Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
1. Previous experience in a similar position is strongly preferred, particularly in a fine
dining or upscale restaurant.
2. Commitment to delivering world class guest service internally and externally and the ability to work successfully as part of a dynamic, guest-service oriented team.
3. Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to perform essential job functions with
speed and accuracy.
4. Strong organizational and time management skills
5. Ability to be proactive and take initiative as appropriate.
6. Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with deadlines, and
exercise good judgment.
1. Lift, carry, push, and pull 25-50 pounds, lift and carry 25-50 pounds on a large
serving tray, above shoulder level, with one hand.
2. Endure various physical movements throughout work areas and over duration of
3. Ability to work in an environment that may include: variable temperature conditions
and noise levels, outdoor environments, and exposure to fumes, dust, and chemicals.