Reserve: a position averaging 20 hours per week
Responsibilities will include assisting servers and guests with their dining needs; and transporting trays, food and dishes throughout the restaurant.($11 or more an hour based on business volume and including tips)
- Preferred applicant will have previous dining experience in same or related job.Culinary and food presentation knowledge helpful but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize a must.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis,and work outdoors/indoors andin a kitchen environment with fluctuations in temperature and conditions.
- Please note that some locations require that applicants be at least 18 years of age.
1. Lift, carry, push, and pull 25-50 pounds, lift and carry 25-50 pounds on a large serving tray, above shoulder level, with one hand.
2. Endure various physical movements throughout work areas and over duration of work shift.
3. Ability to work in an environment that may include: variable temperature conditions and noise levels, outdoor environments, and exposure to fumes, dust, and chemicals.
1. Responsibilities include guest service pertaining to replenishing table items, anticipating and addressing guest needs, and clearing dining area according to restaurant procedures.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all service procedures, established standards, company, and departmental policies.
3. Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
4. Replaces soiled table linens, cleans tables, and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
5. Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guest spills or other special needs.
6. Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.