About Arcadia Beverage
Arcadia Beverage is a pasteurized cold fill scale contract packager of non-alcoholic / non-carbonated beverages for major retailers and food service distributors. We make juices, teas, and coffees in Ready to Drink and Concentrate formats. Our greatest priority is to produce great products every time. This is everyone’s job and passion. To spec, tastes great, packaged correctly and shipped on time are not goals -- they are imperatives. Our focus is on safety, quality and reliability.
If you are looking for a career as a Batcher-Mixing Stager/Operator, not just a job, with a company committed to your future, apply today. Hours are 4:30 pm - 1:00 pm and starting September 28th hours are 5:00 pm - 3:00 am, Monday through Friday and occasional Sundays. Starting wage is $14.00 an hour.
- Assist mixers in receipt, movement and return of raw materials required to batch product blends.
- Maintain data integrity and lot traceability of all raw materials.
- Ensure accurate data is properly recorded of raw material movement or consumption.
- Timely receipt of all tankers.
- Completes assigned paperwork accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner.
- Eliminate waste.
- Work without supervision to produce quality product in a safe, clean manner following GMP’s.
Education / Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of food and/or beverage manufacturing practices preferred but not required.
- Chemical compounding experience a plus.
- Good mathematical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency, high energy and a great attitude.
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to work safely in a wet, noisy, and non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Ability to withstand cold temperatures in coolers.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walking, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting and walking up stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance.
- 401(k) company matched up to 4%.
- Company paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company sponsored Term Life Insurance.
- 4 weeks PTO pro-rated based on start date (vacation/sick combination).
- Paid holidays.