Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
• Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
• Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
• Complete final breakdown of meeting room
• Clean and return equipment to proper location
• Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
• Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
End of Job Description