At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
Team Member Benefits:
We are recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nurses for the Independent and Assisted Living at Givens Estates. This is a wonderful opportunity for a North Carolina RN with 3-4 years' experience as a Nursing Supervisor/Manager(or other Nursing leaderships role) or current ADON in the Nursing Home environment to become associated with this beautiful, well respected community.
Preferred candidate will possess excellent communication and organization skills, proven experience with staffing and budget management. A working knowledge of the Assisted Living regulations that guide care in a skilled nursing setting and a proven track record of excellence is recommended. Experience in a retirement community will be a plus.
This position provides a full benefit package and salary.
Team members that work 20+ hours per week qualify for benefits which include: two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care, paid time off accrual, 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, AFLAC insurance products, Lincoln Life insurance products, uniform allowance (certain departments), and educational assistance.
- Givens Estates Wellness Center offers employees and a plus one access to pool hours, family swim times, and a fitness center;
- On-site medical massage by appointment;
- You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
- Meal discounts on campus;
- Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
- Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
- Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
- 22% Verizon plan discounts;
- Employee appreciation events;
- Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
- Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual Company Picnic;
- And many more!