At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. As a Givens team member, you will have an opportunity to impact our residents lives, develop close and meaningful relationships, and feel the value that you bring each and every day!
A full-time Administrative Assistant is needed for Givens Estates Health Center. This position is responsible for providing general administrative support to the nursing department including inventory and purchasing management, resident supply billing working in coordination with Financial Operations, maintaining a supply budget, , payroll for nursing staff, assist nursing department with staff schedules (monthly/daily), and will work in rotation with other Support Service staff positions for reception coverage. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, be able to work within a strong team setting and must be flexible with scheduling. Preferred candidate should have strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and great attention to detail. The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service to teams, residents, and others.
Team Member Benefits:
Full-time and part-time positions qualify for benefits which include: two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care, paid time off accrual, 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, AFLAC insurance products, Lincoln Life insurance products, uniform allowance (certain departments), and educational assistance.
- Givens Estates Wellness Center offers employees and a plus one access to pool hours, family swim times, and a fitness center;
- On-site medical massage by appointment;
- You are welcome to enjoy our miles of hiking trails and outdoor areas;
- Meal discounts on campus;
- Yearly campus family events (vary at each location);
- Access to Wellness initiatives, programs, and fairs;
- Discounts and perks with local area businesses;
- 22% Verizon plan discounts;
- Employee appreciation events;
- Access to Health management program if insured by Givens;
- Yearly training and professional development opportunities;
- Annual Company Picnic;
- And many more!