**Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote**
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at work
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. Manager, Cyber Security will lead and mature our Incident Response program.
As Manager, Cyber Security:
• Lead a team responsible for advanced security analysis.
• Engage senior leaders across all business lines with security concerns or escalations.
• Hire, train, develop and assess team and work across other teams for their training and staffing.
• Monitor developing cyber security incidents and assign analysts to assess and resolve
• Conduct incident response activities: identify threats, detect incidents, protect Centene against these threats and incidents, respond to discovered incidents and recover Centene to a known safe state
• Review and improve existing tactics, techniques and procedures for cyber security processes
• Team with peers in Cyber Security and IT to protect Centene and improve our security posture
• Counsel and advise leadership on best practices and potential courses of action for cyber security issues
• Conduct timecard approvals, performance management reviews, personnel development tasks
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
• Competitive pay
• Paid Time Off including paid holidays
• Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
• 401(k) and stock purchase plans
• Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Additionally you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in cyber security trends and technologies
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
_Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law._
**TITLE:** Manager, Cyber Security - DFIR - Remote
**LOCATION:** Arlington, Virginia