Why work with us?
- Find joy in the work you do by helping others
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training and education
- Flexibility in work hours
- Become a Certified Companion Aide (CCA), a nationally-recognized training program
- Bonuses and appreciation for exemplary efforts and attainment of goals
Companion Aides provide companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, incidental transportation for errands and/or appointments, as well as hospital sitting to ensure patient safety. Prefer applicants with a desire to assist senior adults and knowledge/previous experience serving family or clients. Need a current and valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.