Why work with us?
- Find joy in the work you do by helping others
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training and education
- Flexibility in work hours
- Become a Certified Companion Aide (CCA), a nationally-recognized training program
- Bonuses and appreciation for exemplary efforts and attainment of goals
CNAs provide assistance at a higher skill level to clients with greater needs as required by State Regulation. CNAs assist with feeding, transferring and personal care. Must be listed on the NC BON Aide Registry in good standing. Need a current and valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
Mountain Home Care offers competitive wages and flexible schedules. We have openings on all shifts/days, weekends included.