1 st Shift Sheer Machine Operator:
You will be working with a metal company located here in Asheville. You will be setting up and operating equipment to cut metal for their products. This is a great opportunity to start working with company and develop a career.
If you were working there now, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- You would have set up the machine and made any adjustments needed
- You would load the machine
- You would have inspected the product throughout the process to make sure it is meets measurements
- You would make sure that the machines are being maintained
- You will also handle a few unexpected tasks like a superhero
Here are some things you might do:
- Help train on other machines
- Clean warehouse
The team is looking for someone that can come in and start working immediately and has full range of motion and a desire to grow with a company. This is a great company to grow a career.
Schedule Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm.
How much will you make $15.00/hr to start (if you get hired on permanently you will get benefits and a bump in pay)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!