Our Data Centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates to deliver our innovative services. Meta is seeking an experienced leader who is self-motivated and have a strong ability to solve complex problems to stand up an end-to-end Enterprise Asset Management and Work Management function and join our Global Asset Management Quality Reliability team within Facility Operations. This person will work to optimize asset & work management business process requirements and set strategy, connect them to our tools and systems to support efficiency and reliability of our growing fleet of Data Centers while collaborating with cross functional partners. Managing stakeholders spread across time zones is a significant challenge and key to the success of our individual projects and overall asset management program.The Portfolio Manager, Asset Management will work at the leading edge of Facilities Operations to define and mature asset and work management business processes across the asset lifecycle stages for our growing fleet of Global Data Centers. This role is an IC that can independently lead large scale asset program development and maturing it along the way for the global fleet.
Facility Operations Portfolio Manager, Asset Management Responsibilities:
1. Lead and develop a strategic roadmap for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) activities addressing the full lifecycle of facility assets, including Asset Onboarding/Offboarding, Work Management, Spares Identification, and Reliability.
2. Responsible for the entire EAM program in line with Meta’s strategic priorities, including end-to-end global program development
3. identification and oversight of strategic priorities, continuous improvement
4. development, standardization, and implementation of processes, tooling and training.
5. Provide technical and process health evaluations for the overall direction of the FacOps asset management program, and the development, design, and proposed solutions for all associated systems integration work with cross functional teams like Field Operations, ISOS and Enterprise Products teams to identify enterprise asset management opportunities and translate them into business requirements for required tools and processes.
6. Be the strategic decision maker for inputs of new FacOps asset tooling features
7. identify, develop, design, and propose solutions for the integration of all associated systems
8. and translate features, solutions, and opportunities into business requirements for required tools and processes.
9. Responsible for managing EAM strategic improvements for FacOps, including training (refresher where appropriate).
10. Strategic decision maker for inputs of new asset tooling features for FacOps and respective partner teams where appropriate (e.g., IBOS, PLM, etc.).
11. Manage and own CMMS User Guidelines and Work Management standards.
12. Proactively monitor, manage, and report on execution of deliverables.
13. Lead all project management activities for EAM, including project plans and estimates, scoping, and requirements through initiation to implementation and deployment.
14. Ability to travel up to 25%.
15. 15+ years’ experience working with CMMS/EAM systems (Infor/Hexagon, SAP, Maximo, etc.), Work and Asset management functions (Work Orders, Planning, Scheduling, Equipment, etc.), Operations Work Planning, Reliability Planning.
16. 5+ years enterprise asset management experience leading and building asset management practices, EAM projects both large (global) and small (single site) with the proven experience to finalize business requirements to an EAM solution.
17. Proficient in developing training, documentation and change management processes.
18. Subject matter expertise in maintenance, operational experience and understanding of how critical operational facilities similar to Meta data centers operate.
19. Experience structuring and leading large initiatives focused on operational excellence, continuous improvement, and functional requirements definition.
20. Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement EAM processes and tooling in a global environment.
21. Experience collaborating with multiple cross functional teams in operations and work closely with field teams on the definition and execution of enterprise asset management solutions.
22. Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project.
23. Bachelors or higher in Engineering or other technical discipline
24. CRL, CMRP or other certification in asset management or critical facility operations
25. People management experience with the understanding how to work with teams with competing priorities and align to a single goal
$135,000/year to $185,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.