Job Code: 03216-66399
Rose Medical Center, a HealthOne hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organizations like Rose that meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Rose has also been recognized for the tenth time as of the nationâ€™s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve costs and quality of healthcare. Rose has been named top performer on â€Key Quality Measuresâ€ by the Joint Commission in recognition of our exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for certain conditions, including heart attacks, pneumonia , and surgery. Rose received the prestigious Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2017, in recognition of our dedication to safety and quality outcomes as well as receiving Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for two years straight. In addition Rose has earned straight Aâ€™s from the Leapfrog Group recognizing patient safety since the program began. Rose has also been named as the â€Top Baby Hospital in Denverâ€ by 5280 Magazine, â€Best Birthing Centerâ€ by Colorado Parent Magazine, one of the â€Top 8 Places to Give Birth in the Nationâ€ by Fit Pregnancy Magazine and Rose has more â€Top Doctorsâ€ as recognized in 5280 Magazine than any other hospital in the area. Rose was also named as a â€Top 100 Workplaceâ€ in 2015.
Responsible for visiting patients and assisting them with menu selections incompliance with diet prescriptions and selecting nourishment. General clerical responsibilities including filing, keeping records, monitoring menus and office supplies used in clinical areas. Extensive interaction with patients and members of the health care team and patients.
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: None
- Education: High School or completion of GED preferred.
- Experience: Prior health care related food service experience required. Previous computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have knowledge of therapeutic diets. Ability to operate computer software programs appropriate to the facility and departmentâ€™s needs. Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personnel and demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal.
- Orientation Period: 90 days. May be modified at the discretion of the supervisor
Last Edited: 09/28/2017