A Team Member is responsible for enhancing the overall guest experience by providing outstanding quality products with amazing service in order to increase sales and profits, while working within the framework of company values and policies.
Top priorities are:
• Treat every guest and fellow employee with the highest level of friendliness, respect and professionalism.
• Execute the training program and systems to ensure top quality products are delivered to each guest, fast and friendly.
• Utilize all the tools and safety procedures provided and keep accurate records where required.
• Execute operational systems daily to ensure a clean and organized restaurant.
• Communicate with peers and superiors about plans, progress and problems openly and honestly, in a fair, respectful manner.
• Perform work-related duties as directed by the management team and company.
• Maintain an attitude of positivity and flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the required duties.
Candidates should exhibit the following:
• Friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• The ability to work within and promote a positive team environment by motivating team members to perform to their highest level of ability.
• Show team support by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward company objectives.
• Sound decision making, good judgment and the ability to solve problems.
• Drive and determination with a desire for personal and professional growth.
• Industry competitive wages
• Real expansion and growth
• Proven career advancement opportunities
• Employee training and development programs
• 100% meal program
• Paid leave for all levels of employment
• Employee Assistance Program
• Benefits for all full-time employees
• Background checks and e-verify are required
SOME THINGS WE BELIEVE IN
Since day one, six simple values have guided us in the goals we set, the relationships we build, and the decisions we make.
1. DREAM BIG.
Our story is proof that even the biggest dreams come true. That's why we're committed to providing opportunities for people to achieve their own dreams.
2. WORK HARD.
We're firm believers in doing things the right way. And the right way usually involves a lot of hard work. But if you're not doing things right, you're probably doing them wrong.
3. GET IT DONE.
We've found that success usually leads to more success. It's why we chase after positive results, and it's why we've been, well, successful.
4. PLAY FAIR.
Whether it's a guest, a partner, or a team member, we treat everyone the way we want to be treated. With respect.
5. HAVE FUN.
We've always felt that if you're not having fun, you should do something else. Life's too short to not be enjoyed.
6. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.®
Can a restaurant make a difference? We think it can. That's why we've always felt a responsibility to improve the lives of our employees and communities.