Currently looking for skilled Welder/Fabricators to fill positions with a manufacturer in Ringgold, GA. Interested candidates must have experience in MIG or Stick or Flux Core. Responsibilities of the Welder/Fabricator
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator
- Weld heavy or light gauge steel components.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Work with fitters or fitters/welders to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Experience in MIG or Stick or Flux Core welding from a past job or from schooling
- Minimum 1 year of welding experience
- Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts a plus.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders
- Pass a hands on weld test
Compensation for the Welder/Fabricator
The starting salary for these positions range from $12.00-$15.00 hourly, depending on position, shift and experience.
Vacation pay, holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals
Apply at 708 S. Glenwood Ave, Dalton, GA 30721 (corner of S. Glenwood and Walnut Ave)
Apply online at https://apply.expresspros.com
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExpressProsDalton
Express Office: Dalton
708 South Glenwood Avenue
Dalton, GA 30721