Overview Severin Hotel
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
To achieve monthly room night goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Fully develop and achieve room night and revenue goals.
- Emphasize higher rated, less price sensitive business traveling on shoulder days of the week, as prescribed by individual hotels.
- Maintain weekly telephone and outside solicitation, account presentations.
- Develop new accounts and maintain growth of existing accounts.
- Is current and abides by all sales office procedures and systems.
- Participate in weekly marketing and rooms merchandising meetings, monthly sales meetings, stand up daily and monthly sales meetings as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Maintain relationships with GSO's.
- Yearly training with corporate.
- Select overnight travel required for assigned tradeshow and customer events (approximately 4 per year)
- Develop and execute strategic sales plan against assigned markets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have at least 3 years of sales experience or relatable experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have a college degree, hospitality degree preferred.