Location Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
- Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
- Pickup of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
- Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
- Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
- Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
- Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Must be able to stand in work station for up to 7 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Prefer 2 years experience and training in similar position in the hotel/resort/guest service industry.
- Required State license and certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .