Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
The Assistant Outlets Manager is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all personnel. The Assistant Outlets Manager is to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate daily pre-meal meeting with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Maintain food display during service.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food.
- To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Reviewing reservations on a daily basis.
- Check reservations against VIP list from the front desk.
- Maintaining the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the outlets.
- Ensure staff uniforms and appearance meet the Omni Hotel Standards of Appearance policy.
- During service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- Ensure all equipment is in good condition and clean.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Monthly budget
- Monthly volume forecast
- Weekly volume forecast
- Weekly schedule
- Staffing requirements
- Weekly payroll forecast
- Payroll computations
- Bar controls and procedures
- Beverage cost
- Beverage and food requisitioning
- Assisting in end-of-month inventory
- Bar and dining room security
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by management.
- Must have Minimum 1-year F&B management experience.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Individual must be able to work in fast pace environment and multitask.
- Proven effective leader and ability to delegate.
- Able to train, develop and lead a team to success.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must have current Cobb County Alcohol Permit.
- Must be able to manage and meet deadlines.
- ServSafe Food Manager Certification, required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .