Overview Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for supervising our Rosebrook Lounge. This is a great position for someone looking to get into a management position in the Food and Beverage field. This position is responsible for being the manager on duty when the manager is not available or not on property. If you are someone looking to grow your career, this is the position for you!
- To consistently insure the maximum guest information in the restaurant.
- Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Insure that service personnel follow service scenario.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- To maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Service staff on duty as scheduled.
- Side-stands fully stocked with equipment..
- All side-work complete.
- Insure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- To monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food.
- To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Reservations reviewed on a daily basis.
- Reservations checked against the VIP list from the front desk.
- All special attention details handled properly.
- To maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Staff's uniform and appearance meet specifications.
- Tabletops set to specifications.
- All menus inspected daily by hostess.
- During service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- All equipment in good condition and clean.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Previous customer service experience is a plus.
Previous supervisory experience preferred but not required. We will train the right candidate.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.