Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- To follow, enforce, comply and adhere to all Bob's Steak & Chop House rules, policies, procedures, standards and recipes at all times.
- Servicing all guests in the dining room in every way possible, ensuring the best possible experience in hopes that they will return.
- To comply with attendance and punctuality standards.
- To comply with uniform standards.
- To properly set up entire restaurant.
- To have complete understanding of bussing standards.
- To have a complete understanding of the menu.
- To deliver food and beverage accurately to tables and in a timely manner.
- Be friendly and helpful with all guests. Use surnames whenever possible.
- To comply with food handling standards.
- Run food to all sections of the restaurant and bar.
- To complete all assigned duties before checking out and clocking out.
- Inspecting and manicuring one's station in the restaurant to ensure that it is immaculate in both cleanliness and presentation.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Minimum 1 year food runner experience/DRA experience in a fine dining environment.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers, with the ability to answer guest questions and describe menu items.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests and needs in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem solving skills.
- Must be TABC certified.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting. Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in indoor/outdoor environments.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .