Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional room service.
- Must have complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials.
- Prepare, deliver, and service orders.
- Responsible for each check.
- Responsible for pick-up tables and trays.
- Responsible for set-up, deliver, and presentation of VIP amenity.
- Responsible for hospitality set-up.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick-up difficulty.
- Complete all side duties as assigned.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum 1 year food & beverage serving or progressive dining attendant experience. Room Service and Hotel experience preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to read in room dining orders and confirm orders are accurate before presenting to guests.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests and needs in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem solving skills.
- Must be TABC certified.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and twisting.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to carry an in room dining serving tray, filled to capacity, overhead/on shoulder.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .