Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for assisting customers with product selection, administering sales at cash registers and ensuring customers' questions are answered on any products and all of the Resort outlets, including Cabots, Morsels, The Flower Shop, Critters, TreeTop Alpine, TreeTop Nordic, Treetop Golf and Nash's General Store.
- Assist customers in product selection in every aspect in a timely fashion. Follow through on sales from introduction of product through sale and beyond when needed.
- Attend all vendor clinics and employee training that will enhance the development of the Retail team.
- Responds to customers requests in a timely fashion and with excellent guest service skills.
- Assist in receiving of all merchandise, including pricing, merchandising product on floor and warehousing back stock.
- Assist in daily replenishment of back stocked product to the sales floor.
- Assist in taking monthly inventory.
- Ensures the store maintains a clean atmosphere by adhering to an established cleaning schedule and taking initiative to maintain an outstanding shop appearance.
- Must have an understanding of sports activities for which products are being sold. This includes golf, tennis, and skiing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.