Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Buffet Set-up.
- Stock needed supplies In side stands.
- Clean-up buffet after every meal.
- Set-up fruit station.
- Get necessary supplies for buffet.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Receive rolls and put in warmers.
- Put milk in refrigerators and set-up creamers.
- Pre-set breadbasket lined with napkins.
- Pick-up linens.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china silver and glassware.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Refill guests water glasses.
- Serve rolls and butter as specified.
- Must be able to multitask, be a fast learner, and have a great attention to detail.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have basic food handling knowledge and knife skills.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.