Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To carry out daily operations in the pool area, provide a positive guest experience and coordinate and execute daily activities.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of recreation facility around the pool
- Supervision of the waterslide, cabanas and towel hut operations.
- Ensure guest safety by enforcing all rules.
- Facilitate daily activities.
- Perform other duties as neccessary
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid - training provided by Omni Rancho Las Palmas
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
- Must be 16 years old or older
- Prior experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .