Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The position is responsible for checking out guest via a POS terminal, replenishing and stocking of merchandise, and maintaining of visual displays.
- Responsible for the handling of money, i.e., the opening of closing of the market.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, have exceptional customer service skills and sales ability.
- Must meet ALL Moments of Service standards, i.e., greeting customers within 10 feet of guests, greet with a smile and a sincere welcoming, etc.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction, as well as, meeting all company and personal goals for the retail shop.
- All merchandise delivered should be unpacked, folded or hung accordingly to quality standards and placed in the appropriate location by the beginning of next day.
- All emptied boxes of merchandise should be broken down and taken to the trash on daily basis.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and dust free shop and work area on a daily basis.
- All restrooms and trashcans, both inside and outside of retail shop, should be cleaned and emptied on daily basis
- Responsible for weekly requests of cleaning or office supplies for the shop and any needed merchandise.
- Knowledge of property, i.e. locations of restaurants, pool, etc. In addition, knowing the daily activates for guests and their children.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- GED or high school equivalent is preferred
- Must be able to move up to 25 lbs., occasionally extend arms and hands, seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .