Location Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
- Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
- Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
- Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant's linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
- Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
- Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
- Ability to work with management on special projects
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
- Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .