Location San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
Coordinate the work assignments for housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housepeople, and turndown attendants, each day. Answer guest and associate calls and dispatch work tickets appropriately. Responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.
- Open and close Housekeeping Department daily.
- Maintain Lost and Found records.
- Dispatch all calls to appropriate discipline.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, including engineering.
- Update Synergy request.
- Respond to all phone calls/ requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Walk the floors and inspect guest rooms.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess computer skills.