Location La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Make drinks for Servers and customers. Always act in a professional manner while on duty. Keep bar clean and stocked at all times. Act as Cashier, being responsible for a bank and all checks opened in your server number. Keep your bank balanced on a daily basis.
- Be on time and adhere to uniform codes and policies.
- Knowledge of all drinks, recipes and specials offered. Complete pour tests as needed.
- Fill requisitions. Keep the bar fully stocked with fresh cut fruit, ice and all items on the par sheets, and return filled requisitions to Manager.
- Tender all checks opened in you number. All servers checks and close out servers at the end of their shift.
- Knowledge of the NCR including running all of the necessary reports as Cashier. If issued a bank it must always be equal to amount given.
- Basic knowledge of the menu and any menu specials offered for that particular day.
- Servicing customers at the bar and in the Lounge area. Keep bar and lounge spotless at all times.
- Never leave the bar unattended without designating a qualified person to cover the bar until you return.
- Answer the phone when needed (i.e., orders). Be able to answer any customers questions or direct them to someone who can.
- Transfer opened checks for customers who are waiting to be seated in the dining room to appropriate server.
- Bid the guests a fine farewell. Use their name whenever possible .
- Must have at least two years bartending experience.
- Must have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Must have a San Diego Food Handler's Card and TIPS Certification.
- This position will not begin until May 15th and ends on September 15th.