Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To handle all administrative duties as required by the Food & Beverage Director and Executive Chef, while performing executive office reception duties.
- Maintain Food and Beverage Schedule, coordinating with Accounting, and enter numbers as requested by Food & Beverage Director from Oracle and Delphi reports.
- Expense Report Processing for Food & Beverage Director and Executive Chef, and assist other managers with expense report preparation as requested.
- Maintain stock of office supplies for Food & Beverage Department.
- Order office supplies via Birchstreet for Food and Beverage Department.
- Purchase, via Birchstreet, applicable websites and vendors, menu and Food & Beverage Marketing related items, as requested by Food & Beverage Director and Marketing Management.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department to ensure p.o.s are received, and Accounting department to ensure any p.o.s that are not received at month end are accounted for.
- Address any invoice issues when notified by Accounting Department.
- At month end, prepare reports and paperwork for following month as assigned.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of tracking spreadsheets as requested by Food & Beverage Director.
- Enter Synergy requests as requested by Food & Beverage Management, and request Synergy access for new managers.
- Coordinate Food and Beverage Manager On-boarding with Food and Beverage Management and Associate Services Department.
- Coordinate with Associate Services and Food & Beverage Management to maintain department bulletin boards, informing associates of items such as Medallia scores, Food and Beverage Marketing initiatives, Power of One, and Power of Engagement and Executive Leadership Team photos.
- Maintain Food & Beverage folder on public drive, access to Food & Beverage spreadsheets coordinating with IT, and maintain Food & Beverage Outlook distribution lists.
- Create and coordinate printing of Food and Beverage Marketing collateral as requested by Food and Beverage Director and Marketing Management, abiding by Brand Standards and Guidelines.
- Coordinate with Food and Beverage Director, Executive Chef, and Marketing Management to format, print and order restaurant menus, labels and signs abiding by Brand Standards and Guidelines.
- Update, print and distribute Server Book and In Room Dining Amenity Book with photos and descriptions of current items, coordinating with Culinary and restaurant managers.
- Upon update of In-Room Dining menu, maintain menu item database, and assist with annual audit of menu prices among all restaurant menus.
- Communicate current menu file locations to Food and Beverage Managers and Marketing.
- Coordinate with Associate Services to communicate Associate Café menus to associates.
- Coordinate items such as paperwork submission, menus and signs for promotions and events.
- Other Food & Beverage related duties and projects as assigned by Food & Beverage Director and as requested by other department management. Inform Food & Beverage Director of Food and Beverage related duties and projects completed at the request of other department management if the request does not come from Food & Beverage Director.
- Log of Medallia individual performance opportunities and successes (OSC & Gift Card.)
Qualifications Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- Is knowledgeable about all Outlets within the Hotel
- Can effectively coordinate details with other departments regarding Food & Beverage
- Tools & Equipment
- Computer, printer, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, fax machine
- Working Environment
- Interior of hotel in normal office conditions