Location Jacksonville Hotel
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
To direct and assist guest and employees with communication needs in accordance with Omni standards.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the hotel efficiently and courteously.
- Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate personnel or guest.
- Assist all guests and employees.
- Initiating Omni prompt responses help line by logging information regarding problems/situations which require prompt attention and relaying to appropriate personnel.
- Recording and making Wake up calls.
- Receiving and sending facsimile messages as needed, as well as operating switchboard and two-way radio.
- Computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays.
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills.
- Previous hotel experience preffered.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .