Location Austin Hotel at Southpark
Just moments away from the excitement of downtown Austin, the State Capitol and the 6th Street Entertainment District; the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is an exciting place to work. With a premier location in the heart of a world-renowned city, the Omni Southpark is at the center of it all.
Omni Southpark's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Southpark may be your perfect match.
To provide the appropriate billings and back up data of the Hotel's functions booked by the Banquet and Sales Departments. Handling of account(s) through settlement and guest satisfaction.
- Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance accounts.
- Maintain neat and organized billing files.
- Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all charges.
- Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
- Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily basis.
- Maintain a billing control log sheet for all billings, indicating the name, account number, and date billed.
- Daily account receivable transfer via computer to corporate accounting.
- Forward group advance deposits received by accounting to reservations for posting.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
- Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
- Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10-20 days after the bills have been mailed.
- Maintain files for completed customer service work.
- Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing instructions.
- Maintain open communication with all departments.
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- High diploma or equivalent
- Prior receivables and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external guests
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .