Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
• Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
• Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
• Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
• Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
• Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
• Production of orders.
• Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
• Display basic knife skills
• Minimum of 6 months experience in fast paced, culinary environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
• Flexible Scheduling to include mornings, weekends, and holidays
• Must obtain a current food handler permit
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .