Location La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
The Conference Services Coordinator will serve as the liaison between the group and the hotel staff.
- Help with sites by taking contacts to their meeting spaces and showing them the property.
- Help the Executive Meeting Planner with groups by taking them to the Conference Services department staff through out their program.
- Developing resumes, Work orders, Meeting and Hotel rooms.
- Floor Manager for all groups assigned or requested by group contacts. Check room set-ups, checking scheduled time on meal functions and making sure the contact is getting what she/he is looking for.
- Forward any and all changes to proper departments.
- Coordinate deliveries from contact to his or her guest in an expeditious and timely manner.
- Ensure proper equipment is in good working order, speakerphones, AV equipment and room in proper shape with no lights or visible damage.
- Handle any unexpected need by the client in a timely manner.
- Handle groups booked with up to 30 guest rooms.
- One year Banquet or Conference Services experience preferred.
- Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be extremely computer savvy (Microsoft Word, Publisher, Outlook, Express, Excel).
- Previous knowledge of Delphi, Opera and Synergy preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have Bachelor's degree or higher.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .