Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To handle all Administrative duties as required by the Catering Department.
- Arranges appointments for Director of Catering.
- Answer incoming telephone calls - all Catering lines.
- Responds to telephone inquiries by determining client's needs and specifications for referral to Catering Sale Managers.
- Processes all Director of Catering incoming correspondence.
- Types all Director of Catering outgoing responses.
- Ensures that all filing systems are maintained according to spec's (Local, Convention and Spin-off).
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Sells Food & Beverage to small convention groups and one-shot groups.
- Type and distribute menus for these groups.
- Co-ordinates catered events for these groups.
- Gathers and organizes all materials for Catering End of Month report.
- Ensures that all Director of Catering catered functions are "tie-down" 48 hours in advance (guarantees, floor Plans, entertainment, flowers, A/V etc..
- Establishes rapport with Director of Catering's clients and functions as his liaison.
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Catering.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Applications
- Delphi experience is a plus
- Ability to type at minimum 30 WPM
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work holidays, and some weekends and night
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills proven phone etiquette skills
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .