Overview Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist in all day to day operations of the housekeeping department. To ensure cleanliness standards are met throughout the hotel. To provide support to the Executive Housekeeper in all areas of the housekeeping operation
- Provides attentive and personalized service to all guests by promptly responding to all inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with Guests, while maintaining good Guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
- Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
- Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests by actively participating in the Omni Service Tradition program.
- Assist director and assistant director with key department functions such as; turnover, communication with front office, lost and found procedures, guest requests, cleanliness, linen and supply inventories, scheduling, payroll and any monthly meetings as necessary.
- Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored. Eliminates waste of supplies.
- Assists in maintaining Omni standards of cleanliness and a consistent guest experience.
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
- Maintains close coordination, communication, and interaction with the Front Office and other departments.
- Ensures all supervisors and room attendants are completing all assigned tasks in the proper time and up to Omni standards.
- Direct report for supervisors and ensures successful completion of all job duties
- Assists Executive Housekeeper in all areas of Housekeeping management: cost controls, inventories, quality assurance inspections, staff supervision, systems and controls, loss prevention, safety, associate morale. Together with the Executive Housekeeper, ensure smooth operation of the Housekeeping Department.
• Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
• High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
• Must be highly motivated and have the ability to Multi-task.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.