Overview Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Provides direct supervision and development of Guest Services and Transportation Departments
- Manage day to day operations including valet, bellmen, transportation and vehicle fleet.
- Ensure that all arriving and departing guests are treated with maximum courtesy and are served expeditiously.
- Maintain continuous liaison with management, Reservations, Front Office and Housekeeping staff.
- Oversee and ensure facilitation of delivering group amenities are completed timely to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain consistent presence during the peak arrival and departure time (i.e. interacting with the guests while they are waiting in the line).
- Be available to provide directional assistance to conference attendees/guests between meetings and function breaks.
- Conduct daily walk through inspections of front drive lobby and public space. Report problems as needed.
- Communicate information to staff regarding trends and concerns as they relate to various departments.
- Be available to respond to any guest concerns or emergencies that may arise hotel-wide. Provide thorough follow up to guest requests and service deficiencies.
- Ensure data provided in ResortSuite is accurate and user friendly.
- Oversee staff scheduling to ensure proper coverage to meet business demands and forecast labor.
- Oversee department budget.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training department staff.
- Oversee planning, assigning, and directing work, conducting performance appraisals and all aspects of performance management for staff.
- Administer payroll for staff ensuring associates are paid accurately.
- Demonstrate and maintain 4-Diamond standards of service and on a daily basis.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including hotel key policies.
- Attend company training as required.
- Assist in leading monthly department meetings.
- Champion the Power of One/Omni culture.
- Strive to improve Medallia scores.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hotel bell desk and transportation is required. Minimum 1 year supervisory experience is also required.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and a high propensity for customer service.
- Willingness to work extended hours when needed, depending on business demands.
- Willingness to work in various weather conditions.
- May require working overnight shift.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver license and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment specimen test.
- Ability to stand for the duration of an entire shift.
- Ability to walk, run, bend, push, pull and lift moderate to heavy weight.
- Ability to run 200+ yards to retrieve valet car.
Tools & Equipment:
- Interior and exterior of hotel and exposure to weather conditions.
- Bell Stand and luggage carts
- Brass Polish and General Cleaning Products
- Valet tickets
- Golf Carts
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .