Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To handle all incoming communication, assisting with needs and providing services to guests and associates in a courteous and professional manner, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Effectively utilize the phone, push to talk radios and alarm systems in the Ideal Services area.
- Be familiar with all systems and equipments as related to Ideal Services (Opera, GoConcierge, Micros POS, Synergy, SALTO, Two-Way Radio Dispatch, ISD Firepanel).
- Familiarity with parking procedures.
- Take In- Room Dining orders and enter order into MICRO's POS system.
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all Ideal Services/PBX Moments of Service scenarios and be able to execute according to standard.
- To appropriately protect confidential guest information and guest room key access according to front office SOP's.
- To be generally familiar with check in and check out procedures.
- Maintain 4-Star / 4-Diamond Standards of guest service.
- Be generally familiar with all hotel rate plans, rate codes and reservation procedures.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless Internet, Select Guest Program, GHA Discovery, Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program).
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities (to include F&B outlets, Business Center, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool, Meeting Space, Parking Garage).
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments (Front Desk, Guest Services, Housekeeping, F&B outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and Purchasing).
- To be familiar with local attractions and businesses.
- Familiar with all reservation special packages.
- Answer the phone and push to talk radio with a smile in your voice, greeting both internal and external guests with a warm welcome and meeting all reasonable requests. Direct phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Perform other duties & special projects as assigned by the management team.
- Personally answer all general guest questions and address all guest concerns which do not require management attention before transferring calls to others.
- Effectively respond to emergency situations and system alarms, maintain a calm composure, contacting appropriate management and following expected procedures.
- Enter alerts accurately and timely into Opera and Synergy. Engage in proper follow up with affected department to ensure alerts and issues are handled accordingly.
- Responsible for receiving packages and faxes, recording these items in the GoConcierge system and alerting guests of received packages/faxes and other deliveries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking and personally delivering wake up calls; delivering wake up calls as scheduled in a professional warm tone.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Previous hotel or similar customer service experience required.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to work multi-line phone system.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
- Ability to manage the phone and computer efficiently while responding to guests quickly.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .