Location La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
The role of the Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to Omni's Moments of Service and Standard Operating Procedures. Where applicable, ensure process meets Forbes Service Standards
- To be fully acquainted with the different points of interests near the Riverwalk, Downtown, and other surrounding areas
- To be experienced with various guest scenarios
- Ability to count and disburse money
- To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk
- To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk
- Must be able to perform all positions in the Front Office department
- Responsible for the training of new associates
- Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures
- Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Front Office Manager
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous hotel experience highly preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbal and written) in English with guests, associates and vendors
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends
- Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .