Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Knowledge of WOW service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Crocs manager.
- Proper sanitation of tables and silverware.
- Service to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained
- Proper uniform and grooming standards
- Phone procedures and policies
- Cabanas : Pool service
- Detailed Micros report
- Proper bank, pens, guest checks, lighter, wine key.
- Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Minimum 1 -2 years casual serving experience
- Must have wine, beer and spirits knowledge
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours
Tools and Equipment:
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment
- Serving Trays & Tray Jacks
- Micros Terminals
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .