Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for the cleanliness of the Golf course clubhouse, all floors and hallways and other special projects requested by Housekeeping Management.
- Arrives at golf course clubhouse early everyday to clean before hours of operation.
- Maintains cleanliness of all back hallways guest room corridors and public area floors.
- Power washes pool decks and front drive weekly.
- Completes all other property specific special projects requested by Housekeeping Management.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered).
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations