Location Jacksonville Hotel
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Loyalty Ambassador will effectively provide services personally or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.
- Develop relationships with Select Guests and serve as their point of contact for any hotel or program questions.
- Create memorable experiences for our Select Guests during their stay.
- Welcome Select Guests upon arrival and ensure all their requests and needs are met throughout their stay.
- Resolve any concerns or issues with Select Guest, communicating any needs or special requests to fellow hotel departments.
- Arrange Select Guest and special occasion amenities via In-Room Dining.
- Conduct Loyalty Program training with other Front Office and hotel associates.
- Conduct monthly Loyalty meetings with relevant hotel associates.
- Promote the Select Guest program to guests that are current not members.
- Maintain Select Guest product inventories.
- Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
- Will assist in Front Office operations as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Management.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
- Previous customer/guest service experience; hotel and front office experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Required to have full availability to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .