Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
- They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio.
- This person will be responsible for maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
- They will be required to have a class 2 operating engineer license and universal EPA certificate.
- They must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .