Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To efficiently and effectively perform the daily setup and maintenance standards of the hotel grounds to exceed member and guest expectation.
- Demonstrate preparation for the days work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude; ready to leave the golf course better then when you arrived.
- Team player for the entire property, willing to do what is required not matter what department is asking.
- Bunker, course setup, and all turf area maintenance will be performed, examples include but are not limited to, walkmowing, hovermowing, edging, stringtrimming, raking, and mowing. Theses duties will be on the entire property including golf and grounds.
- All duties will be performed with a sense of pride and ownership adhering to established standards for daily golf course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment before, during, and after use. Operate all equipment safely, with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage to you supervisor promptly.
- Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that days play.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels rules regulations and GCM standards of operation as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook and SOP's.
- A great positive attitude.
- Availability to work every other weekend is required.
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Comfortable working with hazardous equipment.
- A basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
- Available to work short season from June through August or long season from May through October.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .