Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To prepare all cold/hot food items: Garde Manger will be responsible for consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, Hot side will be responsible for consistency and quality production of appetizers/soups/entrées/sauces/stocks, and to prepare daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold or hot foods.
- Keeps all walk-ins in Garde Manger and hot side area clean.
- Has mise en place for day's business for banquets.
- Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
- Works according to priorities for banquets.
- Checks with Banquet Chef/supervisor daily for any special products or preparation.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Insure food function is ready 45 minutes prior to service.
- Insure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Proper storage for advanced production.
- Filing Pastry cart orders when necessary.
- Reporting any maintenance or security problems.
- Opens all areas in the morning and locks all areas prior to leaving.
- Follow sanitation and Ecosure rules and procedure
- Attendant mandatory department meeting
- Completed and renew when expired food handler