Location Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you'll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest's room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest's rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
- Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
- Offer assistance and information to our guests.
- Clean guest rooms according to Omni's standards for Room Attendants.
- Provide water and ice to guests.
- Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
- Change linens, turn-down bed.
- Manual labor experience required.
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart.